The Four Agreements...

Hello Everyone,
I just finished reading "the Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz for about the third time and this time something struck a chord with me.

I realized that I had been living my life like a 'domesticated animal' only allowed to function in the world like a dog--trained to just go through the motions but not really using this faculty all of us humans have--our MINDS! My sister and I just got back form a long journey across country, and although it was an experience I will never forget, I realize that the answers are never out there--they are within. What I found out on this journey was that I have taken the 'road less traveled' and although this has made all the difference it is my desire to attract other like-minded individuals to me so we can travel this road together, exploring our strenghts and talents and living a life without limits!!!

We are NOT domesticated animals unless we stop thinking for ourselves. I no longer choose to look to others for validation about who I am and the choices I make. I know who I am because I know where I am going.

My business has assisted me tremendously with what Emerson so poetically talked about-- "SELF-RELIANCE" no one can tell me what my worth is but me! And this is truly liberating. If you are ready to break free from your limiting beliefs and to make a ton of money in the process...go to

http://www.ARealOpportunityForWealth.com

Till next time!
Cheers,
Cynthia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GEt Busy LIving or Get Busy Dying!

Three Steps For The Mindset Of Marketing

What Does it Mean To Be REAL?