Important Questions On Wealth and Abundance!

Good Afternoon!,

Here is an exercise I did today that came from my Beyond Freedom, dealing mainly with how I see myself and the ways that I want to growe more. (see the section "Change and acceptance").

I was parcipating in the mastermind call last night and these questions just flew out of my mind and I immediately wrote them down. This morning I woke up and answered them while at the pool and felt goosebumps seeing all the ways that I have blocked my own empowerment--and how I can move forward.

Here are the questions I came up with that spoke true to me and you can alter them if you wish so they work for you: My main focus was on wealth and abundance!

1. How would it feel, inside and out to be totally abundant?

2. How would I feel about helping others who need financial assistance? Am I open to being of service in this arena?

3. What does it feel like to order the most expensive thing on the menu?

4. WHere have I felt the most "out of integrity" in my life? And how does this relate to my 'mission statement?'

Shannon L. talks a lot about this topic, and it's in your Beyond Freedom. Gotta have a mission statement for you and your business, it is your WHY.

thanks for listening and feel free to let me know anything you discovered about yourself today or this week?

Find out more about what I do:
http://www.YOURHOMEBUSINESSLEADER.com
or: www.arealopportunitynow.unifiedwealthsolutions.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GEt Busy LIving or Get Busy Dying!

Three Steps For The Mindset Of Marketing

What Does it Mean To Be REAL?